Download and Install
1. On your device go to eclipsevpn.com, click on the download page and click download on the desired App.
2. Download will start automatically and a message will appear on the screen, click “Allow”.
3. Once the download has completed, click “Open”
4. A new screen will appear, click on “Install”.
5. Some phones require permission for the installation of an unknown App, click “Install Anyway”
6. Once you see “App Installed”, click on “Done” or “Open” to open the App.
Using the App
1. Click on the EclipseVPN App icon on your phone and click “Open”.
2. You’ll be asked to allow EclipseVPN to create a connection. Click “OK”.
3. If updates are available, you will be directed to an update screen. Updates are recommended to insure you have the latest security fixes. Click “Update” and follow the instructions.
4. Once updated, or if there are no updates, select a server country from the “PLEASE SELECT A SERVER” drop down list and click on the red button to connect.
5. Once you have successfully connected to the VPN, the button will turn blue and display “Connected”.
6. To disconnect, simply press the connect button again, once disconnected the button will turn blue and the app will display “Not Connected”